If you have a passion for Jesus and teaching, consider joining our ministry
Thank you for your interest in our school, since 1976 we have been faithfully educating children and youth with a Biblical, Christ-centered education. Claremont Christian Academy strives to serve Christian parents who are seeking to fulfill the Biblical mandate (see Deuteronomy 6, Proverbs 22:6 et. al.) to educate their children in God's truth. If you feel like this might be a personal mission and calling for you in following of Christ, please see our positions available below.
All positions require the person to:
- Be a strong follower of Jesus Christ
- Believe deeply in the mission of Christian education
- Sign our statements of faith and beliefs
- Sign Child Protection Policy
To apply for an open position, please do the following:
- Complete the Claremont Christian Academy employment application, Teacher and Substitute Teacher Application
- Submit the application along with a cover letter and resume.