Claremont Christian Academy exists for the purpose of glorifying God by:
- Creating a Christ-centered education.
- Challenging students to reach their highest potential.
- Assisting parents to fulfill their biblical call.
1. We believe that education should:
A. Begin with a concern for the student’s relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
B. Guide each child to think biblically.
C. Teach each child to integrate biblical principles into all of life.
D. Train children to become Christian servant leaders.
E. Lead to a life of loving God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength, and their neighbors as themselves.
(Colossians 3:16.17; Mark 12:30)
2. We believe that it is important for students to reach their highest potential both spiritually and academically. We will help every student reach their highest academic potential by using high quality curriculum and knowledgeable, effective teachers.
We believe that as we lean on God’s wisdom to guide us that He will lead us to the best teachers and curriculum for CCA. (Proverbs 3:5,6; Philippians 3:13,14)
3. We believe that God has called CCA to assist and support parents in their responsibility to “bring up the child in the way he should go”. (Proverbs 22:6; Ephesians 6:4)